Monday, August 23, 2010

The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake, I can't stop thinking about it!


I'd read alot of press about this book. Lots of reviews, all good, and I couldn't wait to read it. It didn't disappoint! I really liked this book! So cool. It really got me thinking and I can't get it out of my head. What a different kind of storyline. So wild! I mean, to be able to taste the feelings of the person who made the food you're eating! It sounds crazy but it makes perfect sense when you're reading the book. What a curse! What a gift! So much to think about! And there's more! Great surprise ending. I'm still blown away by it! Wow. So sad! So thought provoking! I loved it. Did I mention I loved it? Holy cow! :)

1 comment:

  1. Honestly ive never read this book but i might give it a shot

    ReplyDelete