Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lauren Barnholdt's newest, author of Two-Way Street

One of my most popular books in the library is Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt. It's one of those books that I call a "sure thing". I haven't had a girl tell me yet they didn't like it. So when I saw Barnholdt had a new book out, I was excited. I can always use another "sure thing". And I liked it. It was an easy read. I finished it in one day and it kept my attention the whole time. Good characters, good storyline, good. Is it as good as Two-Way Street? I don't know because I've never actually read Two-Way Street. Let me know. I think you girls will like it.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked Laurens books. My favorite would have to be Two-Way Street by her. If I had the opportunity to eat lunch with any author i would have it with her. She writes the best books about boys & girls problems and the drama that comes with relationships. I personally think that every girl should read the books by her.

    Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete